"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/7/12

Nicholas Sparks Quotes


“A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll call to say goodnight or just cause he's missing you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first times in your life, you'll believe it.” ~Nicholas Sparks

"And I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. But most of all, I learned that life is about sitting on benches next to ancient creeks with my hand on her knee and sometimes, on good days, for falling in love.” ~Nicholas Sparks

"Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart?" ~Nicholas Sparks

"If some lives form a perfect circle, other take shape in ways we cannot predict or always understand. Loss has been part of my journey. But it has also shown me what is precious. So has love for which I can only be grateful." -Nicholas Sparks

"In the end you should always do the right thing even if it's hard." ~Nicholas Sparks

"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on." ~Nicholas Sparks

"It is life, I think, to watch the water. A man can learn so many things." ~Nicholas Sparks

"It's the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee." ~Nicholas Sparks

“Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.” ~Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

"Love, after all, always said more about those who felt it than it did about the ones they loved." ~Nicholas Sparks, “The Best of Me”

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." ~Nicholas Sparks, A Walk To Remember

"Marriage is about becoming a team. You’re going to spend the rest of your life learning about each other, and every now and then, things blow up. But the beauty of marriage is that if you picked the right person and you both love each other, you’ll always figure out a way to get through it." ~Nicholas Sparks

"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday." ~Noah (Nicholas Sparks, Notebooks)

“Sometimes you have to be apart from the ones you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more.” ~Nickolas Sparks

"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less." ~Nicholas Sparks

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds." ~Nicholas Sparks (Film: NOTEBOOK - A Letter to Ally from Noah)

"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it." ~Nicholas Sparks

"The saddest people I've ever met in life are the ones who don't care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last." ~Nicholas Sparks

"What it's like to be a parent: It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love." ~Nicholas Sparks

"Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself." ~Nicholas Sparks (Message in a Bottle)

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love." ~Nicholas Sparks

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝