"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/21/12

"I" QUOTE


"I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth." ~Harun Yahya

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." ~Mother Teresa (Agnes Gonxha Bojarhiu)

"I am a part of all that I have met." ~Alfred Lord Tennyson

“I am done with great things and big things, great institutions and big success, and I am for those tiny, invisible molecular moral forces that work from individual to individual, creeping through the crannies of the world like so many rootlets, or like the capillary oozing of water, yet which if you give them time, will rend the hardest monuments of [a person's] pride.” ~William James

"I am so clever that sometimes I do not understand a single word of what I am saying."
~Oscar Wilde

"I am the lover of uncontained and immortal beauty." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I am truly happy when the ones I love are happy." ~A.D. Williams

"I am two women: one wants to have all the joy, passion and adventure that life can give me. The other wants to be a slave to routine, to family life, to the things that can be planned and achieved. I'm a housewife and a prostitute, both of us living in the same body and doing battle with each other." ~Paulo Coelho

"I acknowledged the deep longing in my heart. What I hungered for was an inner peace that the world could not take away." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"I always have to dream up there against the stars. If I don't dream I will make it, I won't even get close." ~Henry J. Kaiser

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." ~Frank Lloyd Wright

"I believe in the forgiveness of sin and the redemption of ignorance." ~Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.

"I believe the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but those that bring simple little pleasures, following one after another softly, like pearls slipping off a string." ~ ~Lucy Maud Montgomery

"I can't complain but sometimes I still do." ~Joe Walsh

"I can't criticize what I don't understand. If you want to call this art you've got the benefit of all my doubts." ~ Charles Rosin

"I can't think of any sorrow in the world that a hot bath wouldn't help just a little bit." ~Susan Glasee

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies." ~Oscar Wilde

"I choose not to feel guilty for any bad choices or decisions made in the past. I choose to see myself though eyes of compassion and forgiveness. I give myself permission to forgive myself. How liberating is that! Why? First, I don't see how dwelling on negative feelings can heal or teach me anything. Second, looking back at my life and assessing some of the situations, I can honestly say I did the best I could with what I had under the circumstances. Third, I have chosen to accept all aspects of myself, my strenghts as well as my weaknesses, and forgiving myself for past choices is the first step in healing and living a life free of regrets and resentments. I deserve happiness, harmony, and peace and these cannot be achieved by carrying around an overabundance of negativity shaped as GUILT." ~Anon

"I claimed myself and remade my life." ~Dorothy Allison

"I count myself in nothing else so happy, as in a soul remembering my good friends."~From Richard II by William Shakespeare

"I don't at all like knowing what people say of me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited." ~Oscar Wilde

"I do not dream at night, I dream all day, I dream for a living." ~Steven Spielberg

"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I feel sorry for people who do not drink. When they wake up in the morning it is as good as they are going to feel all day." ~Frank Sinatra

"I felt humbled by my riches and regretted that I took for granted the abundance that already existed in my life." ~Sarah Ban Breathnach

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set I go into the other room and read a book." ~Groucho Marx

"I had three chairs in my house: one for solitude, two for friendship, three for society." ~Henry David Thoreau

"I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me, And what can be the use of him is more than I can see." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

"I have a thing with the camera. The lens is unconditional. It doesn’t judge you." ~Debra Winger

"I have always tried to hide my own efforts and wished my works to have the lightness and joyousness of a springtime which never lets anyone suspect the labours it cost." ~Henry Matisse

"I have come to believe that giving and receiving are really the same. Giving and receiving - not giving and taking." ~Joyce Grenfell

"I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange or payment." ~Frances Farmer (1910-1970)

"I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other when they came in contact with the more civilized." ~Henry David Thoreau

"I have often depended on the blindness of strangers." ~Adrienne E. Gusoff

"I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." ~W.B. Yeats

"I have such poor vision I can date anybody." ~Garry Shandling

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best." ~Oscar Wilde

"I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion, then it will start a chain reaction of the same. People will never know how far a little kindness can go." ~Rachel Joy Scott

"I have thought too much to stoop to action." ~Adam De Lisle

"I have with me two gods, Persuasion and Compulsion." ~Themistocles

"I hope one day you will realize I did truly care for you. I promise you, you're going to miss me being there, putting up with you, and refusing to give up on you. You're going to regret everything you've done to me, including all the damage you caused. Someday, you'll look back and wish things could of be different. I might of been worthless to you, but I am of great value to myself." ~Anon

"I hope that while so many people are out smelling the flowers someone is taking the time to plant some." ~Herbert Rappaport

"I know enough to know that no woman should ever marry a man who hated his mother." ~Martha Gellhorn

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream." ~Vincent van Gogh

"I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above; those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love." ~William Butler Yeats

"I learned the hard way that I cannot always count on others to respect my feelings, even if I respect theirs. Being a good person doesn't guarantee that others will be good people. You only have control over yourself and how you choose to be as a person. As for others, you can only choose to accept them or walk away." ~Anon

"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ~Rita Rudner

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." ~Oscar Wilde

"I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellent" ~Ashleigh Brilliant

"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.” ~Vincent van Gogh

"I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires." ~Kahlil Gibran

"I prefer to be hated for telling the truth, than loved for telling a lie." ~ Djamellah Dancel Occena

"I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works." ~Oscar Wilde

"I so believe in the fact that we are somehow born to love the truth" ~Diane Sawyer

"I think a lot of people don’t understand what real romance is. Anyone can buy flowers, candy and jewelry. The truly romantic things in life are those little things you do every day to show you care, and that you’re thinking of them. It’s going out of your way to make them happy. The way you hold her hand when you know she’s scared, or you save the last piece of cake for him. The random text or call in the middle of the day, just to say “I love you” or “I miss you”. The way he stops to kiss you when he passes by. It’s dedicating her favorite song to her, and letting her eat your fries; telling her she’s beautiful. It’s putting your favorite show on pause so she can tell you about her day, and laughing at his jokes, even the really lame ones. It’s slow dancing in the kitchen and kissing in the rain. Romance isn’t about buying, it’s about giving. True romance is in gestures." ~Anon

"I think that perhaps we always fall in love the very first time we see the man of our dreams, even though, at the time, reason may be telling otherwise, and we may fight against that instinct, hoping against hope that we won't win, until there comes a point when we allow ourselves to be vanquished by our feelings..." ~Paulo Coelho

"I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time." ~Calvin and Hobbes

“I used to believe that anything was better than nothing. Now I know that sometimes nothing is better.” ~Glenda Jackson

"I want to go soon and live away by the pond, where I shall hear only the wind whispering among the reeds. It will be success if I shall have left myself behind. But my friends ask what I will do when I get there. Will it not be employment enough to watch the progress of the seasons?" ~Henry David Thoreau

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time." ~Anna Freud

"I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again." ~Oscar Wilde

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

"I will wander further from what I have called my home - to the home which is forever inviting me. In such an hour the freedom of the woods is offered me, and the birds sing my dispensation. In dreams the links of life are united: we forget that our friends are dead; we know them as old." ~Henry David Thoreau

"I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again." ~Oscar Wilde

"I would say the biggest failures I've had were at a time when I believed my own hype." ~Simon Cowell

"I'm not a teacher but an awakener." ~Robert Frost

"I’m not confused, I’m just well mixed." ~Robert Frost

"I want someone who will say I love you every night and proves it every day." ~Anon

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝