"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/14/12

Steven Espinosa Quotes

"Don't waste your energy on being angry. Waste your energy on being happy, you'll sleep better." ~Steven Espinosa

"Enjoy each shower like it was your last, you'll never know when your life's water will end." ~Steven Espinosa

"Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing." ~Steven Espinosa

"Understand the simplicity of life and then you'll be enriched." ~Steven Espinosa

"Understand to love the qualities of life not the quantities." ~Steven Espinosa

"When you have an open mind the great idea comes right in." ~Steven Espinosa

"With every breath I take brings me closer to the day I will no longer be able to breath. I will embrace my new air." ~Steven Espinosa