"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/15/12

CHUANG TZU Quotes


"First, gain control of the body... Then control the mind. Attain one-pointedness. Then the harmony of heaven will come down and dwell in you... You will be radiant with Life. You will rest in Tao." ~Chuang Tzu

"Flow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free: Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate." ~Chuang-Tzu

"Great understanding is broad and unhurried; Small understanding is cramped and busy." ~Chuang-Tzu

"In doing good, avoid fame. In doing bad, avoid disgrace. Pursue a middle course as your principle." ~Chuang-Tzu

"Let your mind wander in the pure and simple. Be one with the infinite. Let all things take their course." ~Chuang Tzu

"Pleasant and composed, he seemed content." ~Chuang Tzu

“That which fills the universe I regard as my body, and that which directs the universe I see as my own nature.” ~Chuang Tzu

"The sound of the water says what I think." ~Chuang Tzu

"The tree I planted in the village of nothingness must be huge by now." ~Chuang Tzu

"To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." ~Chuang Tzŭ


╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝