"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/14/12

Cheryl Strayed Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"But I wasn't here to keep myself from having to say I am not afraid. I'd come, I realized, to stare that fear down, to stare everything down, really...I couldn't do that while tagging along with someone else." ~Cheryl Strayed

"I didn't run away from my life. I went deeper into it." ~Chery Strayed

"I felt something growing in me that was strong and real." ~Cheryl Strayed

"I only felt that inspite of all the things I'd done wrong, in getting myself here, I'd done right." ~Cheryl Strayed

"I walked all those miles, I learned all those lessons. It’s as if my new life was the gift I got at the end of a long struggle." ~Cheryl Strayed

"I was trying to find a new home in the world." ~Cheryl Strayed

"I'd walk and think about my entire life. I'd find my strength again, far from everything that had made my life ridiculous." ~Cheryl Strayed

"Of all the things I'd been skeptical about, I didn't feel skeptical about this: the wilderness had a clarity that includied me." ~Cheryl Strayed

"Perhaps being amidst the undesecrated beauty of the wilderness meant I too could be undesecrated, regardless of what I'd lost of what had been taken from me." ~Cheryl Strayed

"You will learn a lot from yourself if you stretch in the direction of goodness, of bigness, of kindness, of forgiveness, of emotional bravery. Be a warrior for love." ~Cheryl Strayed

"Uncertain as I was as I pushed forward, I felt right in my pushing, as if the effort itself meant something." ~Cheryl Strayed

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝