"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/11/12

Susan Deborah Quotes


"A joy to fall asleep listening to the hum of rain and waking up to the sounds of rain." ~Susan Deborah

"Age and wisdom, don't always walk hand-in-hand. Maybe some get wiser with age and some get aged but not wise." ~Susan Deborah

"As one grows older, there is certain comfort in the familiarity of our growing up years. The sounds of Tamil Nadu crows, the sight of the banyan tree in front of my home, and the irritating noises that emanate from every side is being fondly recollected and cherished." ~Susan Deborah

"Every single word is loaded with a trillion contexts which continue to baffle and exasperate." ~Susan Deborah

"I am an ardent letter writer. People call me 'ancient' but I am in no mood to stop writing letters. It is so personal and invaluable. And I have been writing letters since a very long time. Some of my recipients are four-five years old connections in letter writing." ~Susan Deborah, 16 December 2009 (comment to my blog)

Note: Both are extracts from her blog: Does Wisdom come with age?

"Judgments are but mirages that disappear when the sun goes down." ~Susan Debrah

"There is an organic thread that unites thoughts and observations of the blogger and commenter." ~Susan Deborah

"Virtual bonding time with tea and stimulating conversations. A lot can happen over a status message in the comfort of our homes. And in between the conversations, the void spaces are filled with love and soul journeys." ~Susan Deborah

"Women are always identified by their roles - mother, sister, daughter, spouse but that's not all that is there to her." ~Susan Deborah

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝