"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/14/12

Frances Grant Quotes

December 2011

"Having best friends, distant or near, sharing ourselves with others, with a strength and yet a lightness of touch, can bring a sense of of real joy into our lives." ~Frances Grant

"I never set out to make a best friend; you can't manufacture that. But one day I looked at the people in my life - and she was already there: the truest friend one could ever hope to find." ~Frances Grant

"When friendship is funny, and bright, we click. And then we need the soft, quiet times together, to make it real." ~Frances Grant