"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/21/11

Marissa David Lagbas - Greed

Compliment from CW-FB

 "GREED for MONEY is worst....I hope this time seeing and watching those helpless flood victims will turn our greedy hearts into a heart burning with love." ~Marissa David Lagbas, City of Waterfalls Group, Iligan City, FB - 21 December 2011 on Flash Flood Tragedy 16 December 2011.