"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/2/11

WILL ROGERS Quotes


"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock." ~Will Rogers

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today." ~Will Rogers

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." ~W. Rogers

"Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save." ~Will Rogers

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." ~Will Rogers

"In the early days of the Indian territory, there were no such things as birth certificates. You being there was certificate enough." ~Will Rogers

"It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human." ~Will Rogers (1879-1935)

"Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip." ~Will Rogers

"Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know why I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved." ~Will Rogers

"We are all here for a spell. Get all the good laughs you can." ~Will Rogers
╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝