"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/27/11

Surf Reyes -Quotes


"All of life are about relationships. We are as waves in one sea, flowing into each other...and transforming each other...BEING EACH OTHER! No one is ever the same, or ever lost...every wave forever arises from, and returns to the one sea! ......Though the surface of the sea is forever moving and changing, there is the never changing silent stillness deep down below. We must learn to be...the wholeness of the sea!" ~Surf Reyes

"All of life is a mirror...wherever you look, the beauty that you find is really your own!" ~Surf Reyes

"Everyone is a teacher to one who is open to learn." ~Surf Reyes

"Loneliness is a very beautiful human experience! When you have learned to transcend your human personality vessel and regain awareness of who you really are as the soul, the spirit of universal love within it...you can actually find joy in loneliness!" ~Surf Reyes

"Our meaning and purpose here on Earth is to inspire each other to be the best we can be in our own totally unique ways! In this way do we serve the divine will of realizing divine love on Earth!" ~Surf Reyes, FB 15 Nov 2015

"Religion is the life one lives...not just what one professes to believe. My religion then is love, peace, kindness, compassion for all." ~Surf Reyes, FB 2012

"Romance ... It's not a place...it's not a dream. Nor is it exclusive to the blissful relationship of a man and a woman made one in love. It is the very dance of life itself...in sunrises and sunsets, in the pulsing firefly stars in the night-sky, in the stretching of grass, the fragrance of blooming flowers flirting with the flying flowers, in the reflection of the universe in the dewdrop clinging to a leaf in the morning mist...it is in the awesome poetry of the living oneness of all in love all around us!" ~Surf Reyes

"The problem of most people is having low self worth...from comparing themselves with others. Relative perception, or comparing yourself with others is baseless and meaningless. Your true worth does not depend on others. Your true worth is in the absolute reality that you are the only one of your kind in the whole Universe, totally unique! And the Universe would not be complete, and as beautiful...without you! Love starts with oneself. Appreciate, respect, and celebrate your total uniqueness...as you do all others." ~Surf Reyes

"We’re only as old as now, you and I, and all things that really matter. But many only see what will die, what loves in us is forever." ~Surf Reyes, FB 15 Nov 2015

"Wisdom is knowing the difference between perception and reality. Perception, which is essentially intellectual interpretation, is vulnerable to distortion even as the actual reality itself is not. In the same way can your image be distorted in a circus mirror while the actual reality of yourself beyond the mirror remains undefiled. There is harmless distortion of perception as in the case of the circus mirror but there is the dis-empowering insidious manipulation of perception that is the strategy of all denominators throughout history." ~Surf Reyes, Philippine Art Scene Controversy: Three Faces of Pretension, FB

VERSE

As a love being, "I love" really means, "I am."
As, "I love you" really means, "I am you."
As, "I love all" really means, "I am all."

I am all that I love.

I am art, I am music, I am poetry,
I am the ever-changing face of the sea,
I am the flowing of rivers that turn into waterfalls,
I am the flurry of flying wings, I am the lonely peacock's calls,
I am the singing of birds, I am the laughter of children,
I am the touch of the wind, I am the silent embrace of a garden,
I am the neon-colored clouds of the twilight sky,
I am the flowers flirting with the flowers that flit and fly,
I am the Universe reflected on a dewdrop sitting on a leaf in the morning mist,
I am the rainbow the sunlight kissed,
I am sunrises and sunsets, I am a cold night's bonfire heat,
I am the moonlight, I am the grains of sand on my feet,
I am the trees suckling the Earth, I am the stars,
I am the lamps of pulsing fireflies in open jars
I am the swaying tall grass where I walk, I am dance,
I am the throbbing of hearts, I am romance...

I am you.

@Surf Reyes
16 Nov 2015

♥*✿*•♥═════════════♥*✿*•♥

Of Fire and Rain

Last night,
The thought of leaving
In the morning
Plunged me into
deep
loneliness.

You sat beside me in a crowd,
We were together,
while I was
alone
and afraid.

In the morning,
The pain of sadness
Cut like a knife
As we parted.

Loneliness embraced me
As I embraced my humanity.

My soul found
joy
in the pain,
In the beauty of feelings and tears,
Of fire
and rain.

In my soul
I know
We can never be apart,
Only forever a part
Of each other.

Surf Reyes
20 December 2015


╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝