"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/25/11

Isak Dinesen Quotes


"All sorrows can be borne if you put them into a story or tell a story about them." ~Isak Dinesen

"Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever." ~Isak Dinesen

"Our longing is our pledge, and blessed are the homesick, for they shall come home." ~Isak Dinesen

"The cure for anything is salt water - tears, sweat, or the sea." ~Isak Dinesen

"The Lord's paths also run across the rivers" ~Isak Dinesen from Babette's Feast

"The sun bathe itself in water." ~Isak Dinesen, Babette's Feast Movie

"Through all the world there goes one long cry from the heart of the artist: Give me a chance to do my best." ~Isak Dinesen

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝