"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/19/11

ANNE FRANK Quotes


"Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude." ~Ann Frank

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." ~Anne Frank

"Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!" ~Anne Frank, the Friendship Book 2014 (MPW)

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank

"I'm afraid that people who know me as I usually am will discover I have another side, a better and finer side. I'm afraid they'll mock me, think I'm ridiculous and sentimental and not take me seriously. I'm used to not being taken seriously, but only the 'light-hearted' Anne is used to it and can put up with it; the 'deeper' Anne is too weak. If I force the good Anne into the spotlight for even fifteen minutes, she shuts up like a clam the moment she's called upon to speak, and lets Anne number one do the talking. Before I realize it, she's disappeared." ~Anne Frank's final diary entry (August 1, 1944) from THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL
(THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL is the record of two years in the life of a remarkable Jewish girl whose triumphant humanity in the face of unfathomable deprivation and fear has made the book one of the most enduring documents of our time. The Everyman’s hardcover edition reprints the Definitive Edition authorized by the Frank estate, plus a new introduction, a bibliography, and a chronology of Anne Frank’s life and times).

“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” ~Anne Frank

"I don't think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains." ~Anne Frank

“I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” ~Anne Frank

“I've found that there is always some beauty left -- in nature, sunshine, freedom, in yourself, these can all help you.” ~Anne Frank

"I want to write,  but more than that,  I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart." ~Anne Frank 

“In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit.” ~Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank

"It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart." ~Anne Frank

“Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.” ~Anne Frank

"No, I'm not afraid, except when it comes to things about myself, but I'm working on that." ~Anne Frank

"No one has ever become poor from giving." ~Anne Frank

"Parents can only give good advice or put them (children) on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." ~Anne Frank


"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens and nature." ~Anne Frank

“The war isn’t even over, and already there’s dissension and Jews are regarded as lesser beings. Oh, it’s sad, very sad that the old adage has been confirmed for the umpteenth time: "What one Christian does is his own responsibility, what one Jew does reflects on all Jews." ~Anne Frank

"There's only one rule you need to remember: laugh at everything and forget everybody else! It sound egotistical, but it's actually the only cure for those suffering from self-pity.” ~Anne Frank


Photo: Credit to the owner
Lifted from FB

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." ~Anne Frank

"We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same." ~Anne Frank (1929-1945)

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven't even happened yet." ~Anne Frank

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too." ~Anne Frank

✻ღ♥*✿*•♥ღ✻

BIO

Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank was born in Frankfurt, Germany, on this day in
1929. Her book, The Diary of a Young Girl is the record of two years in the life of a remarkable Jewish girl whose triumphant humanity in the face of unfathomable deprivation and fear has made the book one of the most enduring documents of our time. The Everyman’s hardcover edition reprints the Definitive Edition authorized by the Frank estate, plus a new introduction, a bibliography, and a chronology of Anne Frank’s life and times.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝