"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/19/10

Indira Gandhi Quotes


"Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave." ~Indira Gandhi

"I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people." ~Indira Gandhi

"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition." ~Indira Gandhi

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress." ~Indira Gandhi

"We have believed - and we do believe now - that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, that economic prosperity is indivisible." ~Indira Gandhi on Prosperity

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist." ~Indira Gandhi

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝