"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/18/10

Elizabeth Edwards Quotes


"It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.” ~Elizabeth Edwards

“Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before”. ~Elizabeth Edwards

"She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails." ~Elizabeth Edwards

"The days of our lives are numbered. We know that there are times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful." ~Elizabeth Edwards

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝